Original text or pictures from anotherdayyay.blogspot.com
may not be used without permission.

Friday, March 30, 2012

Amazed

Never thought I'd make it, but on the other side of the most difficult time of my life has been the most amazing! I have felt every emotion a human being can possibly feel in the last 5 days.
fear
shock
embarrassment
uncertainty
love
wonder

but most of all...

I'm amazed.

Can you believe what God can do? Can you really fathom the extent of his power? With the birth of Marielle and Genevieve, I have a new appreciation for the miraculous ability of God. There are so many things I want to share about this time, but this post is simply going to focus on those moments in which I've been amazed by Him. (no worries, all the chaotic details of having twins are soon to come!)



I'm amazed at God's love that so clearly shines through when Rick interacts with his daughters.


I am amazed at the confidence God has given me to handle the stress of having twins. We're taking it day by day and I can do this!



I'm amazed at the amount of love one person can have inside.



I'm amazed at how two college kids who met at a house party on East Maxwell ended up kissing their twin daughters 13 years later...Oh the plans He has...


I'm amazed at how Gabriella, at only the age of 2, can already show such devotion and compassion to her little sisters.

***********************

These next few days are going to be crazy. Last night was our first night home and we didn't go to bed until 5:00! But even as everyone in my little family is fast asleep now and I'm one-arm holding a twin (can't tell if she's Marielle or Genevieve!) that needs constant rocking, which isn't easy with a foot-long scar...
I'm amazed.

and tired...
hahaha!

Hope you can find the amazing today.

Love,

Mary

1 comment:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE! I'm calling you soon to see when I can come help rock a baby and bring dinner! LOVE YOUR WHOLE FAMILY!

    ReplyDelete