Original text or pictures from anotherdayyay.blogspot.com
may not be used without permission.

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Some Things Never Get Old

Whenever I'm at home, my camera is usually within reach.  There is such power in living a moment, but then when you have the option to capture it...to keep it forever, well, I guess that's the reason I take so many photos of my family.  Although the day and time may be different...although the background might change...
some moments never get old.  
They are the moments that always seem worth capturing, no matter how many times they've been captured before.

As I was sorting through the pictures I've taken these week, I recognized these special moments that have a way of weaving themselves in day after day, year after year.

**********************************

Seeing the candles on a cake that represent another year of life...
that never gets old.
 

Watching Gabriella discover something for the very first time...
that never gets old.
 


 Listening to Marielle squeal in delight...
that never gets old.


Looking into Genevieve's adoring eyes...
that never gets old.
 

What are the parts of your life that never get old?  The moments that mean as much on the 100th time as they did on the 1st.  These are the moments to look forward to and these are the moments to cherish.

This week, I have seen God in candles, discoveries, squeals, and eyes that never ever get old!

Love,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment