Original text or pictures from anotherdayyay.blogspot.com
may not be used without permission.

Monday, May 9, 2011

A Belly Button? For Real?!

In a recent post, I wrote how this blog has helped me look for God in new places. Boy, has it! As I was playing with GG in her room, I never thought I'd see Him where I did! GG's belly button?!


I snapped this picture and as I looked at it, it reminded me of every little thing that I love about her.


Little toes, little nose, little fingers, little ears, little teeth, and yes, a little, itty bitty belly button! I won't turn around twice and all the things that are itty bitty won't be so itty bitty anymore! We'll be making way for bigger things like cars and college tuitions! Ha! There's a time for everything. Right now, I'm reveling in the itty bitty!


I see God in the itty bitty reminders that we have all been uniquely made.


Crafted.


Designed.











Love,

Mary

3 comments:

  1. One pint sized white leotard - Granny is on the hunt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pictures. her little belly is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Granny Di! I can always count on you for the cutest stuff! Amanda, thank you! Her belly just kinda hangs over her clothes which is really funny! hehe

    ReplyDelete