Original text or pictures from anotherdayyay.blogspot.com
may not be used without permission.

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

You Stole My Heart And Made It Your Own




















Jack Johnson sings a song, "My Little Girl." I was reminded of the lyrics last night, "My little girl. You stole my heart and made it your own. You stole my heart and made it your own," when my team teacher and her hubby had a party to reveal the gender of their first child. Surprise! It's a GIRL!



I remember the joy I had when Rick and I found out we were expecting a girl. It wasn't the gender that mattered. It was the idea that the life we had created had a new identity. Baby Maldonado was not just a baby, but Gabriella Grace; a little girl. A precious little girl who has stolen our hearts and made them her own.



I see God in the hearts little Miss Harper Alan will steal from her parents and keep forever...until the end of time. Megan and Brian will be forever changed by their little girl.




Harper.




Congratulations Megan and Brian,


Mary

3 comments:

  1. Love it! Cannot wait to see the rest!! :)

    Megan @ www.theburtonsspot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. laura mcculloughMay 4, 2011 at 9:43 PM

    i found your blog, yay!!! congrats megan i am so happy for both of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! They are in for the time of their lives!

    ReplyDelete