Original text or pictures from anotherdayyay.blogspot.com
may not be used without permission.

Saturday, May 21, 2011

One Little Dandelion

This morning, Rick and I took GG on a photo shoot to Keeneland. I love Keeneland after the Spring Meet. It's quiet, peaceful...simply beautiful! As I was looking through the morning's photos, I kept going back to the 2nd picture. After looking closely, I realized what it was.



In the bottom right corner is a single, lonely dandelion; a weed, as some people might call it. Something about that flower (or weed, I know) just adds so much to the photo. I think it looks like it was put there for the sole purpose of picking. "Hey, GG! Come pick me," it pleads. haha :)



Who would have thought you could find beauty in a weed?! Guess all I needed to do was see it from a different perspective.






In all the things in our lives that, on the surface, look like weeds...I see God.










Love,



Mary




No comments:

Post a Comment