Original text or pictures from anotherdayyay.blogspot.com
may not be used without permission.

Monday, December 31, 2012

He was Always There

Ringing in 2012

 A finished nursery for the twins and a growing bump!

 Gabriella was fascinated by the fact that mommy was carrying two babies!

 The hospital trip that started my bed rest.

Seeing Marielle and Genevieve for the very first time.
 
 Trying to figure out how to hold two babies at once.

The first few days home were such a series of trial and error.  We are still trying to find our way.

 Gabriella was always so interested in everything...including nursing!

Genevieve Elise
2 1/2 months old

 Marielle Corrine
2 1/2 months old

 Our first family picture (that was actually framable) of all of us.

 Easter.

 Gabriella's first dance class.  She hasn't stopped dancing since.

First time waiting for the ice cream truck.

We have always tried to teach Gabriella patience.

 We have loved filling up our bed with all the girls.  So much love.

 Rick and I celebrate 8 years.

 The year of the princesses.  

 Marking off the last thing on our summer bucket list.

Almost fall.

 Love seeing the bond grow stronger.

 Gabriella's first trip to the circus.

 A fall sunset.

 Picnic at Ashland.

 Marielle and Genevieve doing something other than rolling around.  Starting to crawl.

 So much of our time is spent playing around.  

 The twins' first Halloween.

 Toasting the beginning of the holiday season.

 Giving thanks.

 Gabriella Grace turns 3.

 The first Christmas for the five of us.  

Gabriella's first snowman.

********************************************
Tonight we will have a very special New Year's Eve party.  The five of us.  I will sip (ok, maybe chug, it's been a hard year!) champagne and think about the memories that have shaped this year.  The memories that have shaped my family.  The memories that have shaped me.  

You know, my blog has always been about the places I see God.  As I chose the pictures for this post, I looked for pictures where I could see Him.  
Holding my hand...
Carrying me...
Encouraging me...
Giving me strength...

He was always there.
In smiles
In tears
In big, bright eyes
In sunsets
In 850 lb. bounce houses
In a growing belly
In Disney princesses
In races
In kisses
In tap shoes
In circuses
In parades
In snowmen
 
In life.
 
As you reflect on 2012, I hope you see that He was there with you every step of the way.
 
Love, 
Mary



1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year to you and your family Mary! You have beautiful snapshots of so many memories! :)

    ReplyDelete