Original text or pictures from anotherdayyay.blogspot.com
may not be used without permission.

Friday, March 18, 2011

Here We Go Again!

I've decided to start a new blog. I've tried before and I'm not very good with keeping up with it. However, since I love photography and I got a new camera, I thought I'd devote a place to sharing my pictures. This time, it's simple: sharing, through pictures, the precious moments of life my family isn't taking for granted! Where am I seeing God? Where are you seeing God?



Today I saw God...


in long eyelashes

in chubby cheeks and whisps of hair. Gonna keep on lookin',
Mary

1 comment:

  1. Cute post and love that you are blogging again! You know I love a good blog read over anything! haha! Where is your 'followers' button? I will be your first follower! :)

    ReplyDelete