Original text or pictures from anotherdayyay.blogspot.com
may not be used without permission.

Sunday, March 27, 2011

He's everywhere!

Of course, I know that God is everywhere. However, since I've started this blog, I've been looking for Him in the not-so-obvious places, so that I have something more interesting to share. You've seen, I've seen, we've all seen God in our family, nature, etc. BUT, have you seen God in these places??



A birthday cupcake!

My Mother-in-Law turned 60 this weekend! I saw God in a candle that represented another precious year.


A tent!

Did you ever build a fort or play in a tent when you were little? I saw God in a crowded princess tent that housed three cousins playing, giggling, and speaking their own love language.


A keyboard!

I didn't see God this time; I heard him...

In the mismatched notes of exploration and discovery.


In a little girl's room!

Oh the fun in this room! GG bounces from her big teddy bear to her little rocking chair! I see God in the foot-loose and fancy-free joy that Gabriella has when she's playing in her room.


Two front teeth!

Rick and I worried and worried about whether GG was ever going to get teeth. Was something wrong with her gums? Was she going to have teeth at all?! Ha!

I see God in two front teeth that eventually came and shouted,

"Don't worry so much!"




I hope that you are finding God in the not-so-obvious,


Mary

2 comments: