Original text or pictures from anotherdayyay.blogspot.com
may not be used without permission.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Who Left Out the Flour?!?!

I must admit, the flour wasn't left out. I took the flour out of the pantry and put it right smack-dab in the middle of the floor so GG could play in it! I thought it would be so much fun to watch her reaction. Would she stick her face in it? Would she try to eat it? Would she slide around like a little piggy in mud? Well, actually, she did none of those things! She was very apprehensive and careful through the entire play time! I encouraged her, "Come on! Get in there! Make a mess!" However, my little GG really didn't like being messy too much! Here I am, wanting her, practically begging her, to throw caution to the wind and make a huge mess, but nope. Not today. She is becoming her own little person and, maybe, that's a person that doesn't like being messy!


I see God in a child developing her sense of self.







Guess I'll put up the flour,


Mary


3 comments:

  1. The pics are too adorable! It's so fun to watch babies little personalities shine through.. especially when you see bits of yourself in there that make you chuckle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She so smart she was probably thinking...hmmm...now what can I make with all this flour!!!!!

    ReplyDelete