Original text or pictures from anotherdayyay.blogspot.com
may not be used without permission.

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Is There Anything Sweeter?




For whatever reason, there is something super special about the love between a father and daughter. Rick is the first man in Gabriella's life and there aren't words for that special bond. Maybe a picture could do that bond justice...probably not, but I tried! My favorite picture is the last. How many times in the years to come will that small hand reach out for her father's in times of sadness, joy, pride, reassurance, or just to play?

I see God in a sliver of grass that a daughter finds for her father.


Mary

2 comments:

  1. You just brought me to tears... I love it!! The words are so true but the picture just painted a cisual for me of how we are when we reach out for God's hand... wow. I love your blog Mary, I'll definitely be following! I just found God in a new place...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww yay!! Thank you and I'm so glad you'll be following!! :)

    ReplyDelete