Original text or pictures from anotherdayyay.blogspot.com
may not be used without permission.

Monday, March 21, 2011

Wait Before You Pick Up the Mess!

Doll here. Ball there. Seems like there's always something to pick up around the house! GG litters the floor with all of her books and toys. Today, as I went to "pick up," I stopped and thought about what all the "mess" means. The hairbrush, lipstick (just my color, I might add), popper, and little shoes are all symbols that there is life here.

We live here. We play here. We make memories here.

Maybe I shouldn't be so quick to get rid of the evidence....it's kind of a nice reminder! Today, I saw God in our shoes by the door. The shoes that show we went somewhere and returned.



Together.

If you're reading, thank you! :)


Mary

2 comments: