Original text or pictures from anotherdayyay.blogspot.com
may not be used without permission.

Thursday, June 2, 2011

My Question Mark




There's an old saying that goes, "We make plans and God laughs." In other words, you think you know what's going to happen, but God is the one who's really in charge.


Well, Lord, I must admit that I am going to make plans! hehe :)


Tomorrow is the last day of school and that means for the next few weeks, I'm going to have some very special time with GG! So, the following is a list of the things I'm going to plan on doing with my daughter.




My Plans...


sleep in late


build forts and hide


run around the living room in circles squealing


eat cookies and smear them all over our faces


play in the sprinkler


take walks


cuddle up and watch The View


do the Hot Dog Dance on the Mickey Mouse Club show


sing to Jake and the Neverland Pirates


play peek-a-boo


take naps...long ones (hopefully)


go on shopping sprees


take Daddy out to lunch


and


anything else that will make a memory




As I was finishing this list, it occurred to me that I should add another list; a much more important one...




His Plans


?


?


?




I see God in the question marks that represent His plans for me!




I look forward to, over the course of the summer, sharing how God fills my question marks!


How will He fill your's??!!




Mary




P.S. I really did plan on posting something totally different about my list! I'm so thankful that God had another plan.


:)


1 comment:

  1. Mary - the library has programs that are fun for toddlers. I hope you and GG can take advantage of some this summer.

    Enjoy!!!

    Diana

    ReplyDelete