Original text or pictures from anotherdayyay.blogspot.com
may not be used without permission.

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Adventure Part II-Read Part I Below First!





Two posts in one day...I know, I'm crazy! I wanted to give an update, though. I just wanted to show you that I take my own advice!

Think back to my last post. Remember how I asked about the last time you'd gone on an adventure? Remember, I quoted Webster and shared that the only necessary criteria was that what you were doing was exciting and remarkable. Well, I helped GG make her first cupcakes tonight!

Gabriella got a cupcake kitchen for Christmas and after making (and eating) about 1,000 imaginary cupcakes in the past 48 hours, I decided it was time to do the real thing. Sure, GG has helped in the kitchen plenty of times, but she's never done almost every single thing by herself...thus the adventure.

2 year old, in the kitchen, oil, eggs, icing...

Like I said...

Adventure!

We had the best time, though! In order to crack the eggs, GG just dropped them on the counter. Adventure! To stir up the batter it took about 45 minutes. Adventure! Some of our fairy toothpicks ended up face-down in the icing. Adventure! It was a great big lovable mess! I even told GG it would be our secret that she sneezed right over the batter. No one needs to know. (Say it with me) "Adventure!"

Anywho, my question is still out there. What adventure have you been on lately? What adventure will you plan?

I had an adventure in my kitchen tonight. Know how I know? It was exciting and...

remarkable.

Love,

Mary


No comments:

Post a Comment