Original text or pictures from anotherdayyay.blogspot.com
may not be used without permission.

Sunday, April 10, 2011

A Meatball? Say What!?!

Rick and I have been wanting to make homemade spaghetti sauce, so tonight we gave it a try! I promise, once you have homemade sauce, you will never want the jar stuff again!! It was one of the best meals I've ever had! Maybe it was the half bottle of red wine that went into it! hehe :)


So, I'm sure you are thinking what's with the title. You saw God in a meatball?!? Well, this may sound crazy, but I kind of did! Today, we all worked together to add a little of this, add a little of that. Rick and I tasted, then fussed that we each had a better idea of what ingredients would work best. Gabriella helped us stir, and stir, and stir some more. The point is, we made that spaghetti together! No TV. No texting. Nothing to distract us from creating memories. Together.


Today, I smelled God in the aroma of hard work, love, and time together simmering on the stove.






Love,


Mary


P.S. GG had her own special no-wine sauce!! haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment