Original text or pictures from anotherdayyay.blogspot.com
may not be used without permission.

Monday, April 4, 2011

The Suitcase







When I was a little girl, I remember carrying this suitcase whenever I would go to visit my grandparents! Oh, how I looked forward to those special sleep-overs! We would go to our favorite restaurant, Steak and Eggs, and I could get anything I wanted! Anything at all!


Recently, Gabriella went to stay the night with her grandparents and, while preparing for her night away, I remembered this suitcase. I called my mom and she still had it after all these years! I was so excited to pass down this treasure, my childhood treasure, to my daughter!


I see God in the traditions and treasures that are remembered and passed on through generations.


Love,


Mary




1 comment:

  1. That suitcase is a wonderful reminder of good times past and good times to come. I love that you Mom kept it for you. That's so important to keep special things.

    ReplyDelete