Original text or pictures from anotherdayyay.blogspot.com
may not be used without permission.

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Most Important Story

A long time ago, my Grandpa passed down a Bible to Rick. I think he knew what good care Rick would take of it. After some research, Rick found out it probably belonged to the Archbishop of Canterbury in the mid-1800s. Can you imagine the history behind this book? Last night, I took out this Bible to read the story of the crucifixion in Matthew. My favorite picture is the second one! My eyes are drawn to the words that show the reason we celebrate Easter this weekend. God sure did put my hands in the right place for that photo!



I see God in the words that were left to share, in my opinion, the most important story of mankind.


**Sometimes, the pictures turn out blurry on the blog. If you click on the photo, you can see the better quality version. :)













Mary

1 comment:

  1. Mary - you are a very gifted photographer. You have an eye for detail and content.

    ReplyDelete