Original text or pictures from anotherdayyay.blogspot.com
may not be used without permission.

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The Wind

I've been very excited to do a Little Red Riding photo shoot with GG! She has the most beautiful red dress (courtesy of Granny Di) and I knew the perfect little forest! With thunderstorms looming in the forecast, I knew today had to be the day.


As I started shooting, I realized that Gabriella's hair was off in every single picture. The wind was not cooperating! I had a perfect little swoop with her bangs (I know what you're thinking, I'm crazy) and Mommy's perfect little hair-do was not so perfect. Quite frankly, the wind had it out against us! Haha! Oh well!



Today, I felt God in the wind against my face! I saw God in the wind as it played with and tangled Gabriella's hair! I heard God whisper through the wind, "I can always make things better!"


Well, thank you God, because now when I look at these unruly hair pictures, I'll think of how much better they turned out because of You!


Look close! Do you see Him??!!












Love,


Mary

1 comment:

  1. Oh, she is so beautiful! You are a GREAT photographer!!

    ReplyDelete